Monday, 15 July 2013

NEON BLONDE

Hey girls & guys,

I know it's been forever since I've last blogged. That's a super failure on my part, especially since it was one of my new year's resolutions to revamp my blog and start blogging on a regular basis again.

Instead of revamping this blog, I decided to start over from scratch. I felt like a new beginning was in order! I would appreciate it if you all could go check out and follow my new blog - NEON BLONDE.

Thanks for following me for all of this time. I hope we can keep in touch over on my new blog. :)

- Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Happy B-day, I really love Taylor Swift and her music *-*
    I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? Let me now in my blog)

    Blue and birds (click)

    -Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people. http://www.clsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin Sophiaregina 100mm Sheepskin Pumps Black
    Christian Louboutin Sophiaregina 100mm Patent Leather Pumps Nude

    ReplyDelete