Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Nail of the Day: Greige Glitter

Hello everyone! I am now moved into my new apartment in Toronto! There will be a post about that coming up in the near future, but for now I just wanted to share a quick nail of the day. I don't know what it is about crackle nail polishes but I really do love them, even if they are hard to work with sometimes. Here, I'm wearing Essie "Merino Cool" as a base, and the crackle coat is China Glaze "Latticed Lilac". I got a set of three glitter crackle coats for Christmas - this one, a light blue, and a pink one - and they're just so gorgeous!

Now that I'm settling into my new apartment, I've got lots more posts coming soon, so keep checking back! :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely nail polish, congrats on your apartment !:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey your blog is just amazing and I've been reading it for a while.
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete