Wednesday, 16 January 2013

My New Apartment

So, as I've been mentioning in every post for probably 2 months now, I've just recently moved from Windsor to Toronto to pursue a career in editing. I just moved into my new apartment on Friday, and I thought I'd show you all my cozy little apartment! This is not a beauty post, nor a fashion post, but like I mentioned in my New Year's post, I'd like to direct this blog more into a Lifestyle direction - still of course including Beauty & Fashion, but incorporating other things as well. Speaking of, I need to change my header. Do any of you know someone who could design me a cute new header for free?

Anyway, on to the photos! Please try to picture the place without all the boxes, because I've actually unpacked most of those since I took these photos, haha. :)

This is my main living room area - couch, TV, bookshelves, desk & computer. Everything fit a lot better in here than I thought it would! 





This is my kitchen. It's tiny but there's a lot of cupboard space so it's not too bad. Plus I have everything I need. :) 


This is my bathroom. Also tiny, I'm getting used to having less counter space. 


Annnd my bedroom. Actually really impressed how much room I had in here - I thought I would struggle a lot more to fit all my bedroom furniture but it's perfect! 




Last but not least, I have a balcony! I'm on the 16th floor and the view is pretty awesome. Can't wait to make use of it when the weather gets warmer! 




3 comments:

  1. so exciting new begining such an adventure!
    J
    http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo nice!!!!
    Congrats!!!!
    xoxo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice place you got here, Kristy. After unpacking those boxes and getting used to this place, I’m sure you’ll be able to transform it into a real home in no time. I hope that aside from the wonderful living space, all the facilities here also work in your favor. How are you settling now?

    Regards,
    Von Madison

    ReplyDelete