Monday, 21 January 2013

Mini Haul: Nail Polish & Make-Up

After Christmas, I decided to use some of my Christmas money for some new nailpolishes. So yes, I've had these for a while, but I haven't shown them yet. I bought these off of NailPolishCanada.com - definitely one of my favourite places to buy nail polishes. My inspiration to buy these colours in particular was that I wanted some more "wintery" colours.

"Cherry Cordial" and "Nile Purple" by Nubar - $7 each 
"Vanessa" by Zoya - $6.80; "Crete" by Soulstice Spa - $4.25
The second set of things I have to show you are from Sephora. It might be silly, but one of the things I was super excited about when moving here to Toronto was that there is a Sephora close by. It was one of the first places I went! I wanted to buy a lot more, but seeing as I don't have a job yet, I thought it probably wouldn't be the best idea to spend all my money on make-up immediately.


Urban Decay De-Slick Make-Up Setting Spray - $35; Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush  in Frisky - $33

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream - Free Sample 
My main reason for going into the store was definitely to buy the setting spray. Since I've started using the stuff about a year and a half ago, it's definitely become a must-have for me; a holy-grail product, if you will. I wasn't going to buy anything else but I saw the Tarte blushes and just had to have one after swatching them. I chose Frisky because it was the perfect middle ground between girly pink and a darker plum.

The free sample was nice to get too! I've already used it up, and it ended up being a great moisturizer. Very floral smelling but I guess that's to be expected from the name.

6 comments:

  1. Love the look of the Zoya polish :)! Great haul xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Nubar colours
    J
    http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog love it:) I wish we had a Sephora in Ireland. I've heard really good things about Tarte blushes. Does the Urban Decay setting spray come in new packaging now? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does! The packaging is definitely a lot different looking from the last time I bought it.

      Delete
  4. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Zoya polish and Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high

    content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping.

    ReplyDelete