Friday, 4 January 2013

Happy New Year!

 
Hello everyone, and happy new year! It is now 2013, and although I didn't blog at all throughout December, I am vowing now to start blogging regularly again. However, I've been thinking about my blog a lot lately, and the direction I want to take it in. I lost some motivation to blog recently, and I want to get it back. I will still obviously blog about beauty and fashion, because they are some of my absolute favourite things. However, I think I might turn this into an all-around lifestyle type blog, including posts about food, music, movies, and more personal type things as well. Definitely let me know what you think about this idea and whether you like it or not!

I apologize if my posts are somewhat sporadic and messy for the next month or two while I'm getting my ideas for my blog organized; I am also moving 4 hours away in a week and that will also be a huge upheaval. So please forgive me until I get settled. However, I also want to record that whole process here as well, so I hope that is something you'd be interested in seeing. I'm moving from my little town to Toronto to persue a career in publishing/editing and this will all be a huge adventure. It would be nice if you girls/guys would want to take that adventure with me.

Anyway! I hope you all had a great holiday season, and now I leave you with some pictures from my Christmas celebrations!




5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, hope you had a merry christmas and a happy new year!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, is nice!!!! check out my blog: http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/
    I follow you, tuo follow me too????? xoxo
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute photos !
    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete