Thursday, 1 November 2012

Outfit of the Day: Leopard Costume

Top: Urban Behaviour; Cardigan & Tank Top: Forever 21; Leggings: New Look

I realize that posting a leopard print outfit on this blog isn't exactly new. But this time I'm actually dressed as a leopard for Halloween, and I would never wear leopard on leopard in my daily life, lol. Plus the ears and the face make-up, yeah? :P Anyway, I wore this to work for my Halloween costume on Tuesday and it's probably one of the most glam Halloween costumes I've ever put together. 




What has been your most fashionable Halloween costume? :)

8 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love those leggings.

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!!

    http://talkingaboutfashion-beatrizfernandez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous costume! I love those leopard print leggings :)
    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  4. hrrrr sexy <3


    ♥♥♥
    follow me @instagram, facebook, youtube, gfc and bloglovin (?) .. will return! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a red dress by Max C London!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog.
    can we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you look really cute, I like how the leopard print is broken up by the black skirt so you don't look too OTT!! :)
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete