Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Nail of the Day: Animalistic

I have another nail of the day for you today, this time some nail art! I've attempted leopard print again, except with different colours this time. The base is "Fast Track" from China Glaze's Hunger Games collection. The pink dots are OPI's "Dusk Over Cairo", and I drew the black bits on with the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black.

I know that this type of leopard print nail art looks really difficult and complicated, but it's actually really easy! If you haven't tried any nail art yet, I challenge you to try it out. Just take your time, and I bet it will turn out better than you expect!

On a side note, I know I haven't been posting very much lately. I wanted to let you all know that I may not be posting much for the next couple months, because I'm moving to Toronto in January and am currently in the process of finding an apartment, packing, and all that other good stuff that comes with moving. Please don't stop following or checking back though, I will still be making posts whenever I can! And once I'm settled I will be back to making regular posts, definitely. :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful fall and that you're keeping warm (if you live somewhere cold, like I do)!

8 comments:

  1. they are really cute!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks so cute!!

    http://www.lipstickandponytails.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice idea!! I love it!!
    I follow you on bloglovin..if you want follow me back :)
    xx from Italy
    www.nuagerose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wild! Love it!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, those nails are gorgeous :) I love effectson nails it really make them modern!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing nails! I've just found your blog and I'm following! I hope you can follow me back :)

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these nails! they look so perfect

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those are amazing, at first I thought they were wraps! Think i might need to get my hands on a nail art pen and give it a go :) PS. You have a new follower here! x

    ReplyDelete