Thursday, 25 October 2012

Product Review: TimeBalm Vanilla Oil Absorbing Face Moisturizer

Even though I know I'm supposed to wear moisturizer on my face, I've always been weary about it. I have combination/oily skin, and in the past, even the oil-free ones that I've tried make me all shiny. However, I've been getting some gross dry patches lately, and knew I needed to find a good moisturizer. I came across this gem, TimeBalm Vanilla Oil Absorbing Face Moisturizer for normal to combination skin.


This stuff lives up to its promise to absorb oil on the face - no shine! It moisturizes without leaving my face greasy and it doesn't make me break out.

A little product goes a long way, too, so this little bottle will last a long time. I usually use 2 pumps of the stuff for my whole face, and it lasts all day.


I bought this off eBeauty.ca for $21, which I think is really reasonable for a good moisturizer. If you're looking for a good moisturizer that eliminates shine, I definitely recommend this!

4 comments:

  1. The packaging on that is lovely. I wonder if I can get it over here in the UK...

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great ive never heard of it! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've stolen my heart! I love beauty products :) Especially new ones I havent tried!
    I, too, have oily/combination skin so I'm definitely going to have to give this moisturizer a try!
    Thanks for stopping by l'esthetique! It means the WORLD to me :)

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:) Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete