Saturday, 6 October 2012

Product Review: NYC Smooch Proof 16H Lip Stain

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I'm a sucker for lip stains. I just want to try EVERY KIND of lip stain that exists, both expensive and cheap! Here is one of the cheaper versions of a lip stain.


These are the NYC Smooch Proof 16H Lip Stains in the colours Champagne Stain and Endless Spice. NYC is one of the more inexpensive make-up brands around, but their products have definitely improved recently, though their prices have remained great. I got these for about $4 each at Wal-Mart.




The tubes these stains come in have a felt tip end for a marker-look, and all you have to do to apply the colour is draw it on the lips. It makes for super easy, mess-free application.

Champagne Stain

Endless Spice
I am super impressed by the colour payoff of these products. They apply incredibly smoothly. One coat is somewhat transparent, if you like that look, but the colour is definitely buildable. I can't say these last 16 hours, though. The colour starts to come off after eating/drinking. However, for the price of these products, I think they are definitely good quality and last nicely otherwise.

4 comments:

  1. I have one in forever fushia and the colour is really gorgeous and pigmented!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is really nice!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx so much, love! Gladly follow you via gfc and bloglovin!

    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete