Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Product Review: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

I was in the market for a new waterproof mascara a while back. I immediately went to the Maybelline section of the make-up aisle at Shoppers Drug Mart to see what was on sale. Maybelline mascaras have definitely become my favourite, and whatever, I'm cheap lol. Anyway, I saw that Great Lash was on sale. I know that this is a lot of people's favourite ever mascara, and I even used to use it when I was a lot younger, so I got it.


I bought the waterproof one in the colour "Very Black". It was about $6 on sale.

The first time I opened this mascara, I was immediately surprised by the size of the brush. It's so small! But I guess I'm used to very big mascara brushes, often using mascaras such as Volum'Express Falsies & The Collosal by Maybelline, LashBlast by CoverGirl, and Avon's SuperSHOCK.


At first I thought it would take a lot more work to coat all the lashes because of the small size of the brush. But I actually quite like the size - it makes it very easy to coat all your lashes, including the ones in the inner corner of the eyes, and it definitely makes lower lashes easier to coat as well.



This is a great everyday mascara, and I definitely think I'm going to keep one on hand all the time from now on. 


6 comments:

  1. I use this myself almost daily too, and it's something I am never without in my pro make-up kit when I go on jobs. It's just a good basic all rounder - a classic!

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try this!!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mascara looks great on you! Thanks for the great review. I've always wanted to try it and now I think I just might!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaziiiiiing! ^-^


    ♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com
    ..follow me on facebook, instagram, bloglovin and gfc (?) thanks! :*

    ReplyDelete