Monday, 15 October 2012

Product Review: Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Sweetheart

I was so excited when I finally got my hands on one of Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain pencils. I love the idea of a lip stain in pencil form. The colour I got is Sweetheart - a gorgeous bright fuchsia pink.


I have not been disappointing by this product. Being in the form of a pencil, it is super easy to apply. It's also moisturizing, not drying, as the term "balm" would suggest. And it actually does stain the lips for a good amount of hours! The colour even lasts through a drink or two, though I usually have to reapply after eating a full meal.


Another thing I like about this product is that there's no need to sharpen it - the pencil part is retractable, and you just have to twist the bottom to push more product up.


One last thing I want to mention - a very sort of random thing - is the smell. These pencils smell amazing. It's not your typical weird lipstick smell. They smell sort of minty! Every time I wear this, I notice it, and it's very pleasant!

Anyway, I highly recommend these balm stains if you like lip stains or lip products in general. They come in a pretty good range of colours, and I'm sure you could find one that suits you well. :)

18 comments:

  1. I still want to try these, that colour is so pretty!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Nice color! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I'm going to have to try this product out:) I really like your blog and I'm now following on Bloglovin!

    I hope you'll check out my blog and follow back if you like it:)

    Can't wait to see more posts from you!
    --The Urban Lioness
    http://www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment and following, dear! Following you back, of course :)

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Sure,follow you back on gfc and bloglovin #48.
    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely colour x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this a few days back too and I am planning to get more colors. I love it so much! :)

    How abt following each other? Let me know if You would like to ad i would love to follow you back.

    ~ Seepz
    http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh I really want to try that :D
    We don't really have that much Revlon here in Denmark :/

    do you want to follow each other? :D

    artofmi3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh, this looks great! I would definitely invest in a deep red color of THIS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the orange one and i love it! :)

    i now follow your blog, maybe you could check out mine?

    anillla.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it!!! Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!
    Want us to follow by facebook? let me know...
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colour, may have to invest.

    Love your blog, just followed
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your comment and for being my new follower! I'm flattered!:)
    I also follow you now via bloglovin and GFC! :)

    A big kiss from Brazil!
    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love lipstains, so easy to wear! Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete