Monday, 29 October 2012

Outfit of the Day: 80s Barbie

Barbie Sweater: Forever 21; Shorts: Stitches; Bow: Forever 21; Socks: Ardene; Tights: Winners

This weekend, we got to dress up for Halloween at work. I dressed up as 80s Barbie. Funny thing about this costume - I already owned all the pieces to make it. And possibly a sad thing, I've worn a VERY similar outfit on a regular day before, just without the giant bow and a slightly toned down pair of tights, haha. Plus I had to make my hair big to be "80's" Barbie. Anyway, it was a hit - everyone knew who I was. :) 

Here's a close-up for a better view of my make-up - mostly pink as well, of course! 


Are any of you dressing up for Halloween this year? What is your costume?


4 comments:

  1. cute outfit! :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit, my friends went as Barbie last year. I'm dressing up as a leopard, not very imaginative but we'll see how it goes down with everyone else!

    mollygracewrites.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, you looked great! The lip colour looks gorgeous on you too! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete