Monday, 8 October 2012

Nail of the Day: Spanish Moss Crackle

I haven't done a manicure with my Sally Hansen "Ink Splatter" crackle polish in quite a while. I love the way this turned out, with Revlon "Spanish Moss", a khaki green underneath. This is probably the best my black crackle top coat has ever turned out, too. Sometimes it's tricky!

I used Nailene "Acrylic Strength Base & Top Coat" both underneath and on top this manicure, and it has lasted a week+. Incredibly impressive for my nails, they usually chip within a couple of days. 

What do you think of crackle polish? Do you like the look of it, or are you over it now?

Also; HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING! Enjoy your turkey coma - I know I will. ;) 

7 comments:

  1. Great fall look!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post
    can we follow each other? :)
    i promise i'll follow you back :D
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for follow my blog :)
      follow you now ^^

      Delete
  3. I love crack nail polish! Would you maybe like following eachother??
    Looking forward to hear from you!! <3

    eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pic, I dont usually like the cracked polish look but this looks great!


    Foundation - Thrifty or high end whats your favourite?
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cracked polish, these are the best colors to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cracked nail polish looks so good!
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete