Monday, 1 October 2012

Haul: Sephora, B&BW, Forever 21


I went shopping at Somerset Mall in Michigan last weekend. I've been on a spending ban for about 2 months, and was quite nervous that I'd just get so excited and blow all my money! Haha, but I found some good deals and didn't end up spending too much. :)


First off, from Sephora I got Urban Decay's De-Slick Oil Control Spray ($29). I love this stuff so much, it does such a great job of controlling oil and shine - a definite must if you have oily skin like I do. I also got Benefit's Erase Paste in Fair ($26) because I've been looking for a good concealer and I've heard some great things about this one. I wanted so much more from Sephora, but I couldn't justify spending my money on a lot of it when I still had more stores to go to. :P


Bath & Body Works had hand soaps on for 4 for $15, and 3-wick candles 2 for $20. I had to take advantage of these sales, plus I can't pass up the fall scents! The hand soaps I got were Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Orchard Walk, Vanilla Buttercream, and the classic Sweet Pea. I love Orchard Walk - it smells like fresh picked apples - and Vanilla Buttercream makes my mouth water, it smells so yummy! I'm disappointing by Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin though, it hardly has a scent to it at all.  For candles I got Leaves and Pumpkin Cupcake. They both smell amazing, I've already burned half-way through both of them! I'm going to have to go back before the season is over to get some more. 


Lastly, from Forever 21 I got 2 skinny belts (one black, one pink, $2.50 each), a denim shirt ($19.80), and another pair of black leggings ($5.80). Such great deals. I can never not buy something from Forever 21, haha. :)

7 comments:

  1. I wish there is Forever 21 in Bali!

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing your photos makes me wanna shop in F21!

    xoxo,
    www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish Bath and Body Works would open in Australia or ship internationally! So jealous of your B&BW goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your pumpkin cupcake candle, wish we could get it in the UK. : (

    thestoriesofanenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE candles that are for certain seasons. So excited to start decorating and get some burning. Great blog :) Would love if you check out mine and maybe we can follow each other :)
    Xx,
    www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete