Sunday, 7 October 2012

Fall Drug Store Haul


So, I've pretty much been on a spending ban for most of the summer. While I'm still trying to control my spending on things that I don't need, there were a few things I picked up at the drug store the other day.

1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub; $4.99 - St. Ives is one of my favourite brands for face products! This scrub is a bit abrasive, but it works so well.

2. CoverGirl TruBlend Powder in Translucent Light; $9.74 - This is my all-time favourite powder. I've been using it since I was in high school. However, now that it's fall, I needed to switch from Translucent Medium to Translucent Light.

3. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Nude; $6.99 - I love this foundation so much. It works well on oily skin and the mousse formula feels so cool to apply. Also had to switch to a lighter shade for fall, haha.

4. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart; $8.99 - I've been wanting to try these for so long! They were on sale so I finally gave in and bought one. Trust me, they do not disappoint. I've recently bought the shade Honey as well. I want all of them!

5. Listerine Whitening Pre-Rinse Treatment; $5.99 - This stuff definitely helps with whitening your teeth,

6. Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Enamel Renewal Toothpaste; $3.99 - Because toothpaste is important. :P


12 comments:

  1. great haul, want to try the scrub, check out my haul!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog. and of course i will follow back :) keep in touch!

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use and love this Listerine! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These kinda stuff are so important for my everyday life! Addicted! I follow you now with facebook and pinterest(hope you follow back) and hope you wanna follow each other with bloglovin..xoxo

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna try the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain so bad!

    -Marisa
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used that face scrub for years! Love it!
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love st Ives soooo much, their products really work and smell amazing! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    @heidi_likes

    ReplyDelete
  8. great great products honey, nice post :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great buy, I love the st ives scrub, have used it and its awesome !
    Nice blog ! U can check out mine too,and ,If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow! Of course I follow back on both! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin. Check my blog if oyu want to:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looove the 1st product :)

    we can follow each other if you want :)

    via gfc and other networcks like bloglovin, facebook, etc.


    Have a great day,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete