Sunday, 7 October 2012
Fall Drug Store Haul
1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub; $4.99 - St. Ives is one of my favourite brands for face products! This scrub is a bit abrasive, but it works so well.
2. CoverGirl TruBlend Powder in Translucent Light; $9.74 - This is my all-time favourite powder. I've been using it since I was in high school. However, now that it's fall, I needed to switch from Translucent Medium to Translucent Light.
3. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Nude; $6.99 - I love this foundation so much. It works well on oily skin and the mousse formula feels so cool to apply. Also had to switch to a lighter shade for fall, haha.
4. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart; $8.99 - I've been wanting to try these for so long! They were on sale so I finally gave in and bought one. Trust me, they do not disappoint. I've recently bought the shade Honey as well. I want all of them!
5. Listerine Whitening Pre-Rinse Treatment; $5.99 - This stuff definitely helps with whitening your teeth,
6. Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Enamel Renewal Toothpaste; $3.99 - Because toothpaste is important. :P