Friday, 7 September 2012

Outfit of the Day: Classy Leopard


Leopard Top & Belt: International; Lace Top: Stitches; Shorts: Dynamite; Sandals: Payless

I wore this outfit out the other night for my friend's birthday dinner at an Italian pizzeria. I had white zinfandel wine, chicken and pesto pizza, and a slice of nutella and banana pizza for dessert. Oh my gosh, so delicious! 

Anyway, enough about the food. I love this top, and the way it can easily be dressed up or down! These shorts are also some of my favourites. They have a 'leather look' to them, but they are actually really stretchy and super comfy. I am very sad to see the end of shorts season approaching. Shorts are most definitely my favourite items of clothing!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, nice blog you have! I’m a new follower, would you like to follow each other?
    Makeup And London

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the leopard prints! :D

    Oh Kristy, can you please take some time to check out this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy outfit.

    XX,
    Jenny

    PS.: Great blog. Maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog ! Would you to follow each other ?
    Amazing outfit !

    Kisses, S.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete