Monday, 17 September 2012

Outfit of the Day: Batwing

Top: Forever 21; Lace Tank & Leggings: Stitches; Bracelets & Earrings: Forever 21; Boots: Payless

 I am very aware of the fact that I wear animal print far too often. I don't feel bad! It's my favourite, haha. Anyway, I wore this outfit to go out clubbing last weekend. I was super excited by the fact that I could wear boots, since it's September now! Boots are by far my favourite type of footwear. I am very happy that we are having a good fall so far - it's cooler but still warm enough to wear things like shorts and sweaters. Perfect. :)








5 comments:

  1. Lovely boots!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, I really like the boots <3

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started wearing animal preint only recently!:) Now I love it!


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animal print looks really good on you! x Sushi

    ReplyDelete