Monday, 10 September 2012

Nail of the Day: Fall Transition

How great is this colour?! It's "Orange Fix" by Maybelline Color Show. I feel like this colour is perfect for this time of year. Orange is a very 'autumn' colour, but it's super bright, very reminiscent of the bright neons that were popular this summer. As I'm not quite ready to move into darker colours for fall yet, I feel like this is the perfect transition nail colour.

I also want to rave for a minute about how great Maybelline Color Show nail polishes are. This is the second colour I've bought and I'm just so impressed! They sell for about $2.75 at Wal-Mart, and for such a cheap price I didn't expect much of these polishes. But they only take 2 coats for an opaque finish, and they also dry SUPER fast. The forumlation is just great! Love love love.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour does it stay on long without chipping? :)
    http://www.thriftyfriday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Beautiful colour for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color is lovely!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour for the season! I think it would make a lovely spring colour too x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this colour, it's such a beautiful shade!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete