Sunday, 12 August 2012

Product Review: Maybelline Fit Me Blush


I've been using this blush for a while now, and although it's definitely not my favourite, it's not a complete write-off either.


This is the Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Nude. It's sort of a mauve/dusty pink shimmer. It's a gorgeous colour in the package. I like how compact the packaging is - there is just enough room for the product and a mini blush brush.


Speaking of the brush, I'm usually not a big fan of brushes that come with products. However, I've actually used this one a couple of times and it's not bad! It applies the product quite nicely.


On the skin, this blush packs more shimmer than pigment. It does come out slightly bronzy-pink, but the shimmer definitely stands out the most. This product could definitely be used as a highlighter. For lighter skin tones, I think it could also work as a bronzer if applied sparingly. Although, it also looks nice on the cheeks as a blush for adding just a hint of colour. This is how I've mostly been using it.



When I first started using this blush, I was a little bit disappointed with it, because it wasn't as pigmented as I expected it to be. But after using it a few times, I actually quite like its subtlety. It adds just a bit of natural looking colour to the cheeks, which is quite nice.

How would you wear this colour?

11 comments:

  1. it looks adorable.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks pretty


    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like this colour, I'm not a huge fan of too much shimmer on the cheeks though. It looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shade, so nice and natural. That will be great going into autumn x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shade! Gives a beautiful glow! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice natural look!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! You are sooo beautiful, pretty lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#199

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    Enter in international giveaway
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2012/07/international-giveaway-urban-decay.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That colour looks great on you, really natural and pretty x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this blush color..unfortunately can't find this line in Italy :( Now I gladly follow you via GFC and BLOGLOVIN! I'm on all these sites too!!! I have a fashion blog! Follow me back if you like!!! We can follow each other!!! it would be a pleasure!!!
    TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this,would you mind updating your blog with more information?It is extremely helpful for me.

    curling mascara & blush makeup

    ReplyDelete