Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Product Review: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm

Alright. I just bought this lipstain the other day, and so far I've only worn it once. But I am already IN LOVE with this product.



I bought the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in the colour flame. The tube looks like it's going to be a bright orangey-red, but on the lips it comes out a lot more pink, which is a-ok with me. I actually love the colour that it makes my lips! On one end is your typical lipstain marker-like applicator, which makes application super easy. On the other end is a balm, which is nice because lipstains tend to dry out the lips quite a lot. If you use the balm, it definitely helps to keep this from happening.



As far as staying-power goes, I am seriously blown away by how long this lasts on the lips. I wore this all day and it literally did not budge. I ate, I drank, I talked a whole bunch, and my lips were still pink hours later. I've tried a lot of lipstains, but none of them have ever stayed on this well. Seriously, seriously impressed. If you're looking for colour that stays put, I definitely recommend this product! I know that I'm going to be going out and buying a whole bunch more colours. :)

15 comments:

  1. I really need to get a lip stain! They look lovely and I've heard long lasting! This one is a gorgeous shade on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're going to try a stain, I definitely reccommend this one! Good luck. xx

      Delete
  2. mmmm this lipstic is very sexy!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very lovely.

    thepinqueprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a much better product than the original. I tried it ages ago when they first came out but found it horrible: the stain would only stay on my top lip and was all patchy on my bottom lip :( x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour!
    I follow you right now I like your blog!
    Hope you follow me too ;)
    Ila.
    http://morethingsaboutfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more of a lipstick person, but with your review of how long this lasts, I might just have to switch! I'm tired of my lipstick fading after one sip of coffee.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good post! I have wanted to give these a try, now I am convinced! I tagged you in my last post "my beauty profile" btw, hope you do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing!

    http://ajsdreamality.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colour is very sweet cherry, very cute ^^

    Thanks for the review.

    I'll check it out.

    Love from your newest follower Emi
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour! Very, very tempted to buy one!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. really want to try this lipgloss out! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x

    ReplyDelete