Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Nail of the Day: Spacey

This was my first attempt at doing ombre nails. Alright, so it doesn't looks ombre at all - I guess if I had used one more colour it would have looked more ombre. And a better sponge, probably. I really like how this turned out anyway! The colour combinations make me think of the Jetsons or some other old-school idea of space-age people wearing all metallics, haha. The colours I used are China Glaze "Hook and Line" from the Hunger Games collection, and OPI "My Chihuahua Bites" (I believe - the sticker seems to have fallen off). Also - check out my nails! They're growing! :D

12 comments:

  1. still love the look of them! might give it a go:)

    www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Will try it out!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cool nail polish <3 Totally like it :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love this colors, they are so nice!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having a Julep Maven box giveaway! Click here to enter! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. now, this is a combo of nail polishes i haven't seen before! it looks great!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick
    Facebook Twitter Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Nice combination.

    Love your blog, check out mine :)
    thepinqueprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Plan to try something similar now! xA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool effect :)

    http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your nails!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete