Friday, 27 July 2012

Nail of the Day: Green with Envy

It's been a few days since I've posted anything! Sorry about that everyone ... I've been a bit hectic with work and such lately. Anywho, I'm back with a quick nail of the day for you.


I'm wearing Revlon ColorStay "Spanish Moss" with Essie Luxeffects "Shine of the Times" on top. I love these colours together, it creates a really cool effect. This is the first Revlon ColorStay polish I've tried and I was really impressed with it. The brush is slightly large but it's a nice shape and allows you to easily apply the polish to your nails. I also almost felt like I only needed one coat, but I went for 2 just for good measure. This is also the first time I tried an Essie Luxeffects polish, and I love love love it so much. "Shine of the Times" is a gold flakey shimmer that just looks gorgeous. You can see the effect better in the picture below:


I can't wait to try this top-coat effect polish over lots of different colours! Yay fun. Haha. Last but not least, I used my new Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, and I am so impressed with it. Full review on it soon! :)

What colours have you been loving on your nails lately?

9 comments:

  1. I just painted my nails purple :) That green color is amazing, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are very inspiring dear.I just discovered your blog and really like it.! I just shared Arm Candy Party on my blog. If you have a minute, I would love to hear your comment.
    Also, let me know if you want us to follow each other. I will definitely follow you back...

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    O.X.Y.G.E.N.on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful color <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. your nails looks very nice and i like the color <3
    you are sp a pretty girl :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's follow each other? I will be happy if you agree:)

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely colour! Looks great
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is great. Thanks for commenting. Yeah sure. I follow you now :) hope you follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely color, loving that headband!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete