Saturday, 7 July 2012

My Ring Collection

I've recently discovered that I really enjoy wearing rings! As such, I've started to acquire a bit of a ring collection. I thought I'd show you what I have. :)


This is how my rings are currently stored. Not the most organized of things, but since my collection isn't huge (yet), it works for now. My earrings are a different story, ha.






 These are all from Forever 21, and they all have elastic stretch bands except for the bow one. I've had the big heart one and the bow one for the longest, and they are definitely still two of my favourite. I don't wear the double flower one very often, because i bought it online and didn't realize how big it would be. It sort of overwhelms my tiny hand, lol.



This owl ring is from Payless, and I love it so much. I've been looking for a cute owl ring for a long time and when I saw it, I had to buy it! It has an elastic stretch band. The heart and the leopard ring are both from Charming Charlie - an amazing and HUGE accessory store that I've just discovered!



The leaf ring and the triple finger pyramid ring are both from Aldo. I love the leaf one, the way it wraps around the finger is just so pretty! And the third set is actually 3 rings that came together, and can be layered or worn alone. I mostly like to layer them all together. They're from Ardene.

12 comments:

  1. Really nice collection !! :)

    Love the owl ring :)

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy a nice ring or two, myself. Beautiful pieces - such sparkle and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collection! I love the black bow ring - I have one just like it but in cream :) x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collections!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Now following you :)

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! the leopard is really nice:)

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pieces

    :-D
    http://dr2thfairy.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of those! My favourite is the leaf one!
    -Samantha
    http://simplysamanthaj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s obvious you like large rings. For me, there’s no problem being loud in this manner. If I want to be flashy myself, I’d most probably be using rings. ;p And hey, they never get out of style! Though a lot of fashion trends are getting a rebirth, you’ll notice that the new versions look a bit more modern. With rings and other jewelry, you can wear them as they were years back. I love the ribbon ring and the triple finger pyramid ring. :) -->Bridget Rossi

    ReplyDelete