Saturday, 21 July 2012

Mini Make-up/Nail Polish Haul

Yes. I buy too many things. This is a fact and has been for a very long time. Anyway, I've recently found myself in possession of more beauty things, again, and I figured I would share with you what I got. :P


First, here are a few things I bought from Shoppers Drug Mart:

Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel in Spanish Moss - I've been hearing very good things about these nail polishes and felt like I needed to try some out. They were on sale, so I picked this one up. I really like the colour! I will let you know how it is when I try it.

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Cherry Me - I am in love with these lip balms. This is my fourth one and it's definitely a new favourite. The colour that shows on the lips is a very sheer red that is perfect.

Maybelline the Mega Plush Volum'Express Mascara - Apparently I am also in love with Maybelline mascaras. Lately they are the only ones I've been buying! I just had to try this one, since it's pretty new. I haven't tried it yet but I will do a review when I do. :)

Second, I put in an order from Nail Polish Canada, and these are the polishes I will be getting.


Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - the website sent me a 40% off coupon for this, which is the main reason I made an order in the first place, haha. Such a sucker for deals. Anyway, it's supposed to be a really good top coat and I'm always up for trying out new top coats!

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard - This is from the Spider-Man collection, and I've been dying to have it since I first saw it released.


Essie Shine of the Times - This is from Essie's Luxeffects Topcoat Effects collection, and I've seen so many pretty nail looks done with it. I felt like it was time to get it.

That's all for today! Although I warn you now, there may be a clothing and accessory haul sometime in the not-too-distant-future, since I have a full shopping cart at the Forever 21 website right now... oopsie. Haha.

11 comments:

  1. I want to try those revlon nil polishes so much.:(
    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Jealous of your upcoming nail polish order! I'd also love to see a review on the Maybelline mascara when you get the chance to try it out! :)

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the O.P.I just spotted the Lizard! I really want to try it :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! following you now on Bloglovin and GFC!
    Lets stay in touch doll! have a great weekend!
    much love!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seche Vite is an awesome top coat! It's my favourite!
    xx
    beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like on Bloglovin and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and I love your blog

    pls look also at mine and become a friend too :-)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very tempted to try the baby lips! Would love it if you posed a photo of what it looks like on x Sushi

    ReplyDelete