Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Just a little bit of a catch-up...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to apologize for being MIA for the last week or so - I seem to have fallen behind on my blog posts, as well as visiting your sites that you leave me in the comments! But I will be catching up in the next few days, so no worries.

I am, however, in a bit of a rut and am short on ideas for posts. If there's anything you're interested in, or that you think you'd like to see here on my blog, please let me know. No suggestion is a bad suggestion. :)

I also want to thank everyone who's followed me in the past few weeks! I can't believe how fast I went from 100 to 150 followers! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you all. 

Also, don't forget! My giveaway ends tonight at 11:59 pm EST! Get your last minute entries in. No comments posted after this time will be counted in the draw. The winner will be announced tomorrow. :) Thank you to everyone who has entered, and good luck to all of you!

2 comments: