I went to Shoppers Drug Mart the other day, and once again, I spent more money than I intended to. But it's all good, because I got some things that I've been needing/wanting! Yay. :P Anyway, here is what I got.
1. Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black - I kind of wanted to buy all of the colours so that I could do loads of fun things to my nails, but I settled for black for now. It's a good start. :P
2. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener - This is my favourite base coat, and I often use it as a top coat as well. It really works to build up strength in my normally soft nails. This is my second bottle, yay for re-purchases!
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti - Because I felt like I needed this colour in my life. It's an amazing peachy-orange.
4. Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Flame - I love a good lipstain, and I've heard good things about these ones, so I really wanted to try one out. I wanted to try the Kissable Balm Stain even more, but it seems we haven't gotten them here yet. Anyway, there will be a review coming on this product. :)
5. Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel - I know I hauled shave gel in my last drug store haul, but what can I say? I need to shave a lot in the summer, lol.
6. Balea 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths - These are supposed to be cleansing, toning, and remove eye make-up. Anyway, I just needed some new face cloths, and these were cheap.