Monday, 9 July 2012

July Drug Store Haul

I went to Shoppers Drug Mart the other day, and once again, I spent more money than I intended to. But it's all good, because I got some things that I've been needing/wanting! Yay. :P Anyway, here is what I got.


1. Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black - I kind of wanted to buy all of the colours so that I could do loads of fun things to my nails, but I settled for black for now. It's a good start. :P

2. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener - This is my favourite base coat, and I often use it as a top coat as well. It really works to build up strength in my normally soft nails. This is my second bottle, yay for re-purchases!

3. Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti - Because I felt like I needed this colour in my life. It's an amazing peachy-orange.

4. Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Flame - I love a good lipstain, and I've heard good things about these ones, so I really wanted to try one out. I wanted to try the Kissable Balm Stain even more, but it seems we haven't gotten them here yet. Anyway, there will be a review coming on this product. :)

5. Satin Care Dry Skin Shave Gel - I know I hauled shave gel in my last drug store haul, but what can I say? I need to shave a lot in the summer, lol.

6. Balea 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths - These are supposed to be cleansing, toning, and remove eye make-up. Anyway, I just needed some new face cloths, and these were cheap.

11 comments:

  1. Oh cool, I must test those!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/ new post :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try that nail art pen. Let me know how you like it!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I will do a review on it when I try it out. :)

      Delete
  3. Tutti Frutti is absolutely amazing! I am huge fan of the Revlon Lip Butters. Hopefully you guys can get some of the Just Kissable Lip Stains too because those are phenomenal!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul! I've always wanted to try nail art pens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting haul! I want to hear what you think of the lipstain, because I also hear a lot about them, but have yet to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Tutti frutti lipstick sounds great I can't wait to see the review and also what do you do with the nail pen, I want to do L'Oreal new Bb cream review this week.
    City-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try those lip stains but I don't think their in Canada yet! Great haul!
    xx
    beautybyt2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Canada! Lol. They've been around for quite a while here actually.

      Delete
  8. The lipstick looks nice, fresh and summer :)

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Art paint nail? That looks interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete