I've compiled a bit of a wishlist of products I would love to get my hands on sometime in the near future. Here are those items:
1. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain - I know I made a post about wanting this months ago, but I still haven't gotten my hands on it yet! So it's definitely at the top of my wishlist.
2. Tresemme Split Remedy products - I've got horrible split ends. I would love to try all or any of these products, but especially the Split End Sealing Serum.
3. Clinique Chubby Stick - I love the idea of these products! So far I haven't been able to find them here but I'm searching.
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette - It's pretty much a sin that I don't already own this palette, right? Need to get my hands on it ASAP.
5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - I know this is probably a knock-off of the chubby sticks, but I'd love to try both and compare. Plus I love the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm.
6. OPI "Nothin' Mousie 'Bout it" - Pink hearts, glitter, and Minnie mouse - what the heck more could I want in a nail polish?! I actually was about to order this today, but it was out of stock, wah. :(
7. Benefit Erase Paste - I've heard phenomenal things about this concealer, and I really just need a better product to cover up my dark under-eye circles.
What's on your beauty wishlist this month?