Friday, 29 June 2012

Outfit of the Day: Cropped

Here is a casual outfit I wore yesterday to go shopping with my sister-in-law & nephews and have lunch at my parents house.








Cropped T-shirt: Forever 21; High-waisted Shorts: Forever 21; Flip Flops - Zellers; Watch - Roots; Turquoise Bracelet - Ardene; Key Earrings - Forever 21; Sunglasses - Payless

It's suddenly gotten super hot here, and it's unimaginable putting anything other than shorts and a light top on! I don't know how people can survive the heat and humidity in long pants. I love the look of high-waisted shorts with a crop top. Definitely need to get my hands on some more high-waisted style bottoms! Also, weather like this requires minimal make-up, otherwise you'd just sweat it all off anyway. I'm just wearing face powder, blush and bronzer, a coral lipstick, and brown eyeliner with some mascara.

Hope you're all keeping cool! :)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Would you give me your opinion on my fashion drawings by clicking here? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and comfy! LOVE IT! :)

    Please check out my new blog:

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your top, and your nails <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! You have a gorgeous tan!
    I like the pretty detailing on the shoulder of the top!

    Just found your blog, now following :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great tan !xoxo

    ReplyDelete