Thursday, 21 June 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Thank you Kate from Blueyed-Beauty for tagging me. :)

The Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven (11) questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose eleven (11) people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!

11 Things About Me: 

1. I've been working the same part-time job at a movie theater for 7 years. 
2. I am an aunt to two nephews - Daxin, 2 and Brock, 5 months. They are my favourite boys. 
3. I have two degrees - one in English and one in Psychology. 
4. When I have a house, it's going to have a library in it. 
5. My favourite movie has always been The Little Mermaid. 
6. I've read all the Harry Potter books at least 3 times. I think I've read Goblet of Fire 6 or 7 times. 
7. I do my make-up every morning, no matter how early I have to leave. I feel naked without it. 
8. My middle name is Lynn, same as my mom's middle name. 
9. I badly want to move to Toronto. I have plans to. 
10. I've recently discovered tea and drink at least 3 cups a day. 
11. My feet are size 1 & 1/2 and I have to wear kids shoes. Sucks for finding heels. 

Questions from Blueyed-Beauty: 

1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A dolphin, probably.
2. Of all the jobs you've had, which one have you liked the best? I guess my current one. I've only had 3 jobs and I hated the other two, lol.
3. What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday? Anything but work. Since I usually have to work weekends. :P
4. Would you rather spurge on clothes or makeup? Aaah. I don't know. I do it more often on clothes though.
5. What colour are your nails right now? OPI "Fly" and Essie "Turquoise & Caicos".
6. Department store makeup or drugstore makeup? I have a lot more drugstore make-up, but I like the odd splurge on department store makeup.
7. What's your favourite makeup brand? Maybelline for drugstore, and NARS for high-end.
8. Pepsi or coke? Coke
9. What's one thing you couldn't live without? My computer... lol.
10. I'm an Angry Birds fan, are you? Not really.
11. Caviar Manicures, yes or no? No. Looks so strange.

I Tag:


My Questions for You: 

1. If you could only wear one make-up product (foundation, mascara, blush, etc.) what would you pick? 
2. What are you currently wearing? 
3. What is your favourite store to shop for clothes?
4. What is your exercise routine like, if you have one? 
5. What beauty/make-up product do you own the most of? 
6. What is your favourite movie? 
7. Are you a morning person or a night-owl? 
8. Would you rather have a real tan or fake tan? 
9. What is your dream job? 
10. What shampoo/conditioner do you use? 
11. Tea or coffee?

14 comments:

  1. Compliments!!
    There's a new post on my blog, I would like to know what you think ..
    Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the tag, i've already done this post, but i suppose i could do your questions as a seperate post? hehe :L xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the tag! :))

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Little Mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Recently I switched my blog name/url from Faux Guru to The Mod Mermaid. For some reason, even though you are subscribed to my blog you can't see my posts unless you re-follow this new one. I promise this isn't spam and you don't have to refollow if you don't want to, I would just like to notify you:) You can delete this at your discretion! Thanks again! xxJess


    themodmermaid.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for tagging me hun :D

    I'll get it done soon :)

    Niki xx

    http://nikiniknak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS I got this award recently too:))
    I am now following you, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging!
    Check out my answers :-)

    xoxo
    www.TouchKajal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you now too hun :) xxx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when people do this kind of post because we get to know a little bit of the person behind the blog :) you have now a new follower on GFC (:

    xoxo
    www.jemenfousss.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete