1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven (11) questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose eleven (11) people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!
11 Things About Me:
1. I've been working the same part-time job at a movie theater for 7 years.
2. I am an aunt to two nephews - Daxin, 2 and Brock, 5 months. They are my favourite boys.
3. I have two degrees - one in English and one in Psychology.
4. When I have a house, it's going to have a library in it.
5. My favourite movie has always been The Little Mermaid.
6. I've read all the Harry Potter books at least 3 times. I think I've read Goblet of Fire 6 or 7 times.
7. I do my make-up every morning, no matter how early I have to leave. I feel naked without it.
8. My middle name is Lynn, same as my mom's middle name.
9. I badly want to move to Toronto. I have plans to.
10. I've recently discovered tea and drink at least 3 cups a day.
11. My feet are size 1 & 1/2 and I have to wear kids shoes. Sucks for finding heels.
Questions from Blueyed-Beauty:
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A dolphin, probably.
2. Of all the jobs you've had, which one have you liked the best? I guess my current one. I've only had 3 jobs and I hated the other two, lol.
3. What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday? Anything but work. Since I usually have to work weekends. :P
4. Would you rather spurge on clothes or makeup? Aaah. I don't know. I do it more often on clothes though.
5. What colour are your nails right now? OPI "Fly" and Essie "Turquoise & Caicos".
6. Department store makeup or drugstore makeup? I have a lot more drugstore make-up, but I like the odd splurge on department store makeup.
7. What's your favourite makeup brand? Maybelline for drugstore, and NARS for high-end.
8. Pepsi or coke? Coke
9. What's one thing you couldn't live without? My computer... lol.
10. I'm an Angry Birds fan, are you? Not really.11. Caviar Manicures, yes or no? No. Looks so strange.
My Questions for You:
1. If you could only wear one make-up product (foundation, mascara, blush, etc.) what would you pick?
2. What are you currently wearing?
3. What is your favourite store to shop for clothes?
4. What is your exercise routine like, if you have one?
5. What beauty/make-up product do you own the most of?
6. What is your favourite movie?
7. Are you a morning person or a night-owl?
8. Would you rather have a real tan or fake tan?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What shampoo/conditioner do you use?
11. Tea or coffee?