Friday, 8 June 2012

The Laine Blogger Award

Thank you so much to Jenessa from Something Beautiful for nominating me for the Laine Blogger Award!

So here are the rules
- Tag the blogger who awarded you.
- Award five more bloggers
- And then Jasmine added a few question to spice it up!
1. What is your current beauty obsession?
2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
3. What kind of posts are your favourite posts to write, and read?
4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
5. What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?
  
1. What is your current beauty obsession?I would have to say bronzer! I am loving the summery bronzed face look. :) 

2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain. Still want this product so badly.

3. What kind of posts are your favourite posts to write, and read?
My favourite posts to write are "nail-of-the-day"s and reviews, and my favourite to read are reviews as well as outfit-of-the-day style posts. 
 
4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
YouTube gurus. I wanted to share the type of stuff that they were sharing, except in written form rather than video. 
 
5. What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?
My nails are actually bare right now! It's a very rare thing. 
 
I nominate: 


7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Really liked your blog!!

    www.standon12cm.com

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie, congrats dear!! Nice to read it! Thnx for following, I follow you back on gfc and bloglovin now!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for Nominating me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats and thanks :) xxxxx

    http://beautyblog4ever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete