Friday, 1 June 2012

e.l.f. Haul

e.l.f. (eyes lips face) as a brand amazes me. For one thing, their make-up is always so cheap - they have loads of stuff for $1 each, and you rarely have to spend more than $3 on anything, unless you're buying a palette, which are also incredibly cheap. And further, they always have amazing deals on top of already amazing prices! It blows my mind, really.

Anyway, a while back, they had the 11-Piece Studio Brush Set on sale for only $3 (regularly $30) when you spent $20 on anything else. I really wanted the flat top powder brush anyway, because I've heard great things about how well it blends in liquid foundation. To buy the single brush by itself was $3, so I figured I might as well spend the same amount and get a whole set! Amazing, amazing deal.

So, anyway, here is everything I bought from e.l.f. this time around. So much stuff for so little money!

Studio 11-Piece Brush Collection, $3 ($30)


Essential Body Shimmer Set, $3
Essential Shimmering Facial Whip in Toasted, $1



Studio Blush in Peachy Keen, $3

Studio Eyebrow Kit in Ash, $3

Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black, $3

Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Boldly Bronzed, $1

Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Pearl, $1

Studio Lip Stain in First Date, $3
Essential Lip Stain in Pink Petal, $2

I can't wait to try all of this stuff out! The brushes in the set are so soft and nice feeling, and everything else looks like good quality too. I will do reviews on some of it if you would like to see that! Let me know what you think. :)


8 comments:

  1. most of the things which i want from e.l.f are out of stock, and i've been waiting for ages for them to re-stock!:(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a bummer! What items are you looking for?

      Delete
  2. Tell me if you liked the blush when you try it :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested to know what the quality of the brushes is like - I've bought some things, some great some not but SO cheap!x
    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried a couple of them so far, I will be sure to do a post about them when I really get a feel for how they work!

      Delete
  4. what a great deal for Elf's brushes!! i recently purchased mine (i am from the uk) and they are so much more expensive, studio brushes costs like 3.75 here. anyway, nice blog :) please check out my blog too on http://shoptravelanddine.blogspot.co.uk/

    april xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm your newest follower!
    I hope you would follow me back :-)

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great products. The brushes look really good.
    I havent tried any elf products

    Xx http://bumblebeabeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete