Thursday, 31 May 2012

Product Review: Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Butter

This probably looks like the most boring product to review ever. But I swear to god, it is amazing - one of the best, if not the best, body products I've ever used in my life.



I got this body butter in a gift basket that I won at a stag & doe about a year ago. I put it away in a cupboard and figured I would use it when I ran out of whatever lotion/cream/body butters I was using at the time. Well, it takes a LONG time to get through those types of products, especially when you already have so many in the first place.

Anyway, it didn't take until I ran out of those things, otherwise I still wouldn't have discovered the amazing-ness of this product. I went to Cuba on reading week and got really badly burned. When I got home, I figured I needed to start an intense moisturizing routine in order to heal my skin. Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Butter sounded perfect.

And oh my goodness. This was love at first touch.

This product is the creamiest, most luxurious feeling body butter I've ever used in my life. I could run my hands through it forever, because it just feels so silky and amazing. It is intensely moisturizing, as it claims to be, but it doesn't leave an oily residue like some moisturizers do, which is an amazing benefit. Every time I use this in the morning, my skin still feels nourished and smooth by the time I get undressed at night. It is truly long-lasting. My skin is in better condition overall since I've been using it.


Above you can see the ingredients, and that it is unfragranced. Although unfragranced, I wouldn't say it's completely unscented. There is a bit of a light smell that accompanies this product, but the only word I have to describe it is 'clean'. I don't think it would bother anyone with a sensitivity to fragrances.

All-in-all, I definitely reccomend this product to anyone of any age, because who couldn't use something so nice for the skin?

6 comments:

  1. Vaseline is great moisturizer, I always have it around and if product include it , much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the review, I use vaseline too!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great review!
    Would you like to follow each other, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I want this now! Thank you for your comment on my blog, it makes my day!

    Alice
    shinyprettythings-alice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete