Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Outfit of the Day: Summer Brights

Summer seems to have finally come! I have whole-heartedly embraced it by dressing in light, bright, summery clothes.




Yellow Tank & Purple Bracelet: Ardene; Black Tank & Pearl Bracelet: Forever 21; Shorts: Stitches; Black Bracelet: super old, found it with some old things.

I didn't take a picture of my shoes, but I just wore a pair of flip flops. 

The tank top is actually neon yellow, you can't really tell from this picture. I'm not usually a big fan of yellow but I'm loving the neon colours this season, and yellow is one of the brightest colours there is! I'm also really loving the look of multiple stacked bracelets, and have been having a lot of fun playing with different combinations.

And here is a picture of my face, since my face is mostly cut off in the picture above.


I kept my make-up simple since I'd be spending a lot of time outside - didn't want a melty looking face!

No comments:

Post a Comment