Friday, 11 May 2012

Outfit of the Day: Leopard Love

This is the outfit I wore yesterday to do... not much. I visited with my parents & my nephew, and then went to see the 5-year Engagement with my cousin.



Mesh top & tank top: Forever 21; Leopard print leggings: New Look; Ring: Forever 21; Shoes: Zellers

I loooove these leggings so much! Apart from being fabulous leopard print, they are made of a really soft material and are so comfy to wear. They were pretty cheap too, around $15. I bought a pair of floral leggings from New Look at the same time, and those are definitely another favourite, I will have to include those in an outfit post soon.

Also, here is my face, in case anyone was wondering what my make-up for the day looked like:


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Be good to your mothers, as Mother's Day is this Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. hi kristy, thanks for commenting on my blog :D
    That bow ring is quite awesome :) oh and so does your make up, pretty awesome!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that bow ring, it is too cute! And I also really like the flats you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your top! it's so nice. the make up you did is really good too! wish i was that good.

    www.scarletredblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color on your nails is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Essie Tart Deco.

      Delete
  5. Love the leo pattern!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by ^^
    A kiss,
    Alena

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ring and shoes!

    happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete