Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Nail of the Day: Under the Boardwalk

I've painted my nails with China Glaze "Under the Boardwalk" from their neon collection. This is one of the polishes I purchased in my last haul. I am really impressed with this colour! It's has a really 'jelly'-like colour pay-off, so you could get away with one coat if you were pressed for time and it wouldn't look like you forgot to finish your nails. I used 2 coats, however, and the picture shows how that turned out. You could add another coat for an even more opaque look, but I personally love the way it turned out. I love the colour of this polish. It's so bright and so much fun!

 I finished off my nails with a little orangy-yellow design on my ring finger. To do this I used a nail stencil and Nubar "Orange Cream". I like how it adds a little bit of something to the finished look. :)


From what I can tell of the Nubar polish, it's very good. However, I used so little of it that it's hard to give a proper review of it. I will talk about it more when I actually paint at least one full nail with it. I'm thinking it might be a great toe colour for the summer!

10 comments:

  1. love those 2 colors!
    dear what about to follow each other? :)
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are the stencils from?!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're from wal-mart. Honestly though, I've had them forever so I'm not sure!

      Delete
  3. This is nice idea , going to try :) China glaze are really nice nail polishes love them :)

    Would you love to follow each other :)

    Maja <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is actually pretty cool!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color. And I love the nail art! Cute blog!

    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you ! Beside nail polish , I love post about mascara , I love to read product reviews , from bloggers :))

    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to try this and be successful at it lol. Your nails look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I really like your blog! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind checking mine out. I followed you via bloglovin too!

    www.nicolayoung13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete