Thursday, 17 May 2012

Nail of the Day: Shades of Turquoise

I got the idea for this from Fleur de Force, except I did my nails in turquoise shades, opposed to pinks!

Right hand:

Left hand: 

The lighter green-ish shade is Essie's "Turquoise & Caicos"; the darker more blue shade is OPI's "Fly" from the Nicki Minaj collection; and the glitter coat on my ring fingers is "Gone Gonzo!" from OPI's Muppet Collection. 

 
I love the way this looks so much! I am so happy that it has become acceptable to wear bright fun colours on nails, and also to mix them up and wear multiple shades at once! I am definitely going to have to experiment with different colour combinations and patterns.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty nails! I love these complimentary blue colors. I especially love it with the glitter over it. Cute blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Love a bright nail for the summer :)

    Thanks for the comment & follow on my blog. Now following you too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love blue polish and I really love the ones you chose!

    ReplyDelete