Monday, 14 May 2012

Mini Haul: BBW +

I was at the mall the other day and Bath & Body Works was advertising 2 for $20 3-wick candles. This is an amazing sale, since usually one of those candles costs $20 - you basically get one free! So of course I had to stop in & take a look. I only ended up buying 2 candles, but I had a tough time choosing just 2. All the spring/summer scents smelled soooo delicious!


The first one I sniffed was  Island Margarita, and it smelled so delicious that I immediately decided I had to have it. It is described as "an exotic blend of mandarin, blue iris and plum highlighted with sweet tangelo and sandalwood". So that was easy. Choosing a second one was the hard part, because I couldn't decide which one smelled the best, they all smelled so good! After narrowing it down to Pineapple Mango or Island Colada, I eventually chose Pineapple Mango. This one is described as "fresh from a tropical market, sweet ripened pineapple and luscious mango, with crisp lotus and a hint of warm vanilla". Yes, they are both very tropical scents, but I am in love with anything tropical smelling or tasting, plus they seem very fitting for this time of year.

PocketBacs were also on sale for $1 each, so of course I had to pick up a couple of those - even though they're the last thing I need! I have so many of them and will never use up any of them. Oh well, at least my hands will always be clean. :)


I got the Bee Good Honey Vanilla, & Carribean Escape, both which also smell delicious!

Lastly, I got a new purse, which I picked up from the Bay.

This is from the brand Tyler Rodan, which I had never heard of before. But it was only $55, which seems like a great deal. I was specifically looking for a mid-sized cross-body bag, and this little thing seemed absolutely perfect! I just had to get it. And I love the colour to death. :)


2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I love B&BW as well, they definitely always pull you in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet the candles smell so lush!
    happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete