Friday, 11 May 2012

Lusting After: YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain

I am someone who loves lip products and lip colour. But I hate how hard it is to get a lipstick that lasts past your first drink or bite of something! My solution to this is lip stains. I love how you can slap on some lip stain, put a lipstick or lip gloss on top, and once that wears off, you still have a nice tint on your lips. So when I heard of Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain, I immediately wanted it. It sounds like the perfect lip product!

According to Sephora, it's a "revolutionary new lip product that combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-wear of a stain. What it does: Coat your lips with this lip color that offers a lightweight texture, which immediately melts onto lips. Glossy Stain delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting shine. "

I love the idea that this is a gloss rather than your regular lip stain! Lip stains are generally pretty dull in the texture department - no shine, no gloss, no sparkle. This product adds that little something.

The downside - the price. YSL is obviously a very high-end company and you can expect their products to be super pricey and these are no exception at about $32 each. Yikes. However, I still plan on getting my hands on at least one when I get a chance! The only issue will be choosing one shade - seems like it might be a nearly impossible task, since they offer 19 different ones!

5 comments:

  1. I really like to use things by YSL!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about using lipstains, but this really intrigued me! I might try and find a cheaper one somewhere. Thanka for the tip.


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, YSL cosmetics are amazing!!
    xxx
    http://girlsjustwannahavefun14.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post! Thanks for sharing dear! I saw this gloss in a magazine and was wondering whether it's worth buying! Now I know:)

    Thanks hun!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog ;)

    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete