Saturday, 19 May 2012

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Red Lipstick: Perpetual Peach


I've been using L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Red Lipstick in Perpetual Peach for a little over a month now, and it has definitely become my favourite lipstick. There are many things I love about it. For one thing, I like the actual size of the lipstick bullet - it's a lot smaller than most lipsticks, which makes it super easy to apply. I also like that it lasts a long time! It's claim is that it's supposed to last 10 hours - which it definitely doesn't, but who actually expects that from a lipstick? However, I can eat and drink and it does stay on pretty well. And if I don't do those things, it lasts even longer. It definitely has staying power. The third thing I love is the colour, which is a perfect pale peachy shade. These kinds of colours are definitely my favourite for my own lips.


Super pretty right?

The L'Oreal Paris website also claims that this lipstick is long lasting without feeling sticky, tacky, or dry. These are things I don't agree with. If I just wear the lipstick alone without a lip balm, it is definitely drying and feels quite tacky. So that's a downside. But on the whole, I think the pros outweigh the cons, and I definitely want to try some more of the colours they offer - there are so many available that I don't even know where to start!

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog!

    follow eachother?

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Shame it doesn't live completely up to hype, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is really pretty :) I will have to check these out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice on your lips :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete