Monday, 21 May 2012

Drug Store Haul

I went to Shoppers Drug Mart the other day, and decided I might as well show you all what I got! I always leave Shoppers having spent way more than I intended to - I just can never pass up buying some kind of make-up or beauty product. Thank goodness for all the Optimum points I rack up though - at least I save some money in the end!


1. Satin Care Sensitive Skin shave gel w/ aloe vera - because summer has come and I need to shave my legs way more often now, heh.
2. Nair Hair Removal Cream for sensitive skin - with Camellia Oil & Protective Ylang Ylang Extract. I like to use Nair on my arms instead of shaving them, because it lasts a bit longer, and also because the hair doesn't grow back as coarse as it does with shaving.
3. Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum Express Waterproof Mascara in Black Drama. Review coming soon.
4.Maybelline New York Unstoppable waterproof eyeliner in Onyx. Review coming soon.
5. Secret Fresh Effects Antiperspirant/Deodorant in Fresh Water Orchid Scent.
6. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream in Light/Medium. I wanted to try a B.B. cream so badly, and I love Garnier - also it was on sale + I had a coupon lol. So far so good. Full review coming when I've used it a little more.
7. Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Cleansing Pads.

I got everything on sale too, except for the eyeliner and clearasil pads, so I don't feel so bad!

5 comments:

  1. Satin Care is my old friend))

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant blog hun :)!
    I did a review on the Garnier BB cream, it's amazing isn't it!
    Check out my blog?
    http://allthesimplethings563.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I recently started using the Garnier BB moisturiser and absolutely love it :) x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower with GFC and bloglovin, can we follow each other?
    kisses


    http://godsavethepink.blogspot.it
    http://pinklipstick.over-blog.it
    www.youtube.com/user/pinklipstickblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course, I'm following you now. :)

      Delete