Friday, 18 May 2012

DIY: Studded Shorts

I posted a while back about buying a bunch of pyramid studs off ebay so that I could ~bedazzle~ some things! I love the look of anything studded - studs just add so much in my opinion. So I got around to studding a really old pair of shorts recently, and here is the finished product.



These shorts are from Garage, a store I haven't shopped from in years, and I was definitely in high school the last time I wore them. But, they still fit, and I think the studs add a lot to them, and now I will definitely wear them again! I'm thinking of fraying the bottoms a bit too, just to add a little more to them.

What do you think? And what should I stud next? :)

9 comments:

  1. Ohh! They are so pretty! I really like the detail with the studs. Looks like it will be perfect for the summer months! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool,I must to try it!!Thanks a lot for your lovely comment :)

    FASION REVIEW
    FASION REVIEW
    FASION REVIEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much did you pay for your studs?? And did they take long? I really want to buy some but I am was unsure. Awesome blog by the way:)


    Check out my blog it would make my day!

    Love, Diana
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Facebook: Dirty Diana's Facebook Page
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
    Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
    Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I paid $4.00 for a pack of 100, and I bought 3 packs. There's loads on eBay and Etsy and you can find some pretty good deals if you look. :)

      Delete
  4. I love DIY and these studded shorts are awesome. It's perfect for an edgy outfit in the summer. Great post!

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theese are cuuute! You could charge a fortune for studded stuff like this xx
    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I absolutely love how the shorts came out, they look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great DIY!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts look so pretty! <3

    xxx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete