Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Birthday Haul

So, my 24th birthday was on Friday, like I mentioned. I had a great day! I spent the afternoon at my parents' house by the pool with some drinks, pizza, and cake, and at night I had a big group go to Boston Pizza to celebrate! So many birthday hugs, it was awesome, heh.

Anyway, I also mentioned that I would do a birthday haul! I didn't receive anything overly exciting but I did get some nice clothes & things so here they are. :)





From my parents:

This cute blue cardi.
 French manicure set.
 Joico shampoo & conditioner.
 Teeth/mouth care.
 Apple Bottoms socks, who knew they even existed? haha cute.
 Earrings. <3
This all came in a sort of "goodie bag", almost like stocking stuffers you would get at Christmas! Love this kind of gift. They also gave me money to pick out a watch I liked, and I picked out this one:
So excited for it! So pretty.

Next, my brother, sister-in-law, and 2 nephews got me:

Earrings! Super cute. 
 3 headbands. I love bow headbands.


 2 really cute tank tops.

& a set of different teas! Super excited about these lol. 
My 2 & 1/2 year old nephew picked out everything but the tea! What a smart little boy he is, he knows exactly what everyone likes. I was very impressed!

And last but not least, my best friend got me 2 cute tops:



Both so pretty! I feel so lucky to have such great people in my life & to have gotten so much! So unnecessary, I was just happy to be able to spend the day with everyone, but I am grateful. :)

8 comments:

  1. Great haul! Looks like you had a good birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy b.day! :D
    love the earrings <3
    thanks for follow me, follow you back! :)
    xx
    veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday although I am extremely late lol Your clothes are nice and I am happy to know that you enjoyed yourself. This is random but could you please check out my blog. I'm new to this and hoping for more followers.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got a pretty good haul :-). Happy Birthday! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated b-day! glad to hear you had fun!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick
    Facebook Twitter Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!super chic
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/1266099107

    ReplyDelete
  7. great haul and happy belated birthday!!!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete