Saturday, 1 October 2011

Green Tea Scrub

I have long been a believer in green tea as a remedy. I always drink green tea when I have a cold. I also use a green tea bag on my eye when I have a sty, and it usually helps to drain it within a day, which is awesome because I get sties all the time, and they're annoying when they last very long. I'm always looking for new ways to use green tea.

So when I found out that St. Ives came out with a green tea line, I had to try at least one of the products. I love St. Ives as a brand to begin with - I always use their Apricot Scrub and Apricot Face Wash - definitely my favourite face cleansing products. But I must say that the Green Tea Scrub has replace the Apricot Scrub in my favourites department.


When you squeeze the bottle, the scrub comes out as a green paste. It feels sooo nice on the face, must less abrasive than the apricot scrub. And it leaves your face feeling both clean and refreshed. It's also oil free which is a big factor when it comes to any face products I buy - my face is oily enough and I refuse to buy anything that's going to add extra oil to my face.

The bottle also claims that the product clears breakouts and reduces redness, both which seem to be true. In any case, I haven't had any worse breakouts since using it, or redness either.

All in all, I reccomend this product to anyone looking for a new face scrub, or to anyone who loves green tea.

Speaking of green tea... I had a green tea latte from William's Cafe for the first time a week ago and I'm in love. So delicious. :P

4 comments:

  1. hi girlie! I found your blog through elle & blair and I love it!!! I am your newest follower :) I hope that you can check my blog out too! http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/

    keep in touch!!
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice blog there....check out my international giveaway...only 1 day left...
    http://stylescrap-khusbu.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard great things about Green Tea products.

    Christie

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete