Sunday, 12 June 2011

Feather Extensions

I really just love the idea of feather hair extensions lately. It just seems like such a fun way to add some colour to your hair!
You can get these feathers in solid colours or in the grizzly pattern, which are the stripey ones you can see in the picture. I personally feel like the grizzly ones look a lot cooler, but I think the best idea is probably to pair a some grizzly ones with some solid ones for the best look. And of course, you can wear as many or as few as you'd like, and you can wear them on top and make them really obvious, or you can wear them in your under layers so that they only really peek out once in a while.

Obviously there are lots of celebrities with these feather extensions, but I only first really noticed them when missglamorazzi and FleurDeForce from YouTube got them. They both pull it off so well!

At first I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull them off because I have shorter hair than the people in most of the pictures with them that I've seen. But I started searching eBay and Etsy for some and I found that they do make shorter ones specifically for shorter hair. I still don't know how well I'm going to be able to pull them off, but I ended up buying these ones. They come with 6 feathers altogether, including some natural coloured ones (brown and beige), pink ones, and black & white grizzly ones. They also come with links so that you can put them in your hair yourself. I am so excited for them to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love hair feather extensions! I really wanna get some that would work for my hair and one with a fun color in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them too! i heard about them awhile ago, and i was abit hesitat, but after seeing them on miss glamorazzi, i love them!

    ReplyDelete