Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Forever 21 Haul - 04/19/11

Yes, another one. I really can't stay away from Forever 21, and I am almost thankful that we don't have an actual store here - all my money would be gone!
It is a bit smaller this time at least, I only bought 3 things:

First thing is this Floral Freestyle Romper:

This is officially the cutest piece of clothing I own. I couldn't pass it up when I saw it on the site, but I was so worried that it wouldn't fit well or would just look like crap on me. But I tried it on immediately last night and it fits perfectly and it is SO flattering.
It was $23.80

I have been looking for a pair of floral shorts, and I couldn´t pass these up.
Rose Print Denim Short:

They were $21.80.
I officially don't need any more shorts for this summer... I have so many now.

Last this is this 3/4 Sleeve Lace Top in the colour Cream.


The whole thing is sheer, the model is just wearing a tank top underneath it. I was not too sure about this either, if I'd like it, if it would look good. But I am in love with it, it's so cute!
It was $21.80.

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the rompa, it's gorgeous! :)

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those floral shorts i was looking at them on the website.
    please look at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Sure, I'm following you, would appreciate if you did the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great possibility to get Free 500 $ Gift Card on Forever 21, the World well-known online shop fashionable clothing.
    American citizens click the following link: forever-21.org

    ReplyDelete