It's quite a mess in there, since it has so much space. There are a lot of old receipts and movie stubs and other garbage like that that I should probably clean out.
However, here are the main things/objects of any interest or note.
- 2011-2012 Calendar/Planner. I really don't even use this. I should.
- Medicine bag. Contains things such as gravol, ibuprophen, benadryl, and a lipgloss, all of which are essential to have on me at all times.
- Little Mermaid playing cards. These have come in handy more often then you think, especially when waiting for something!
- iPod nano. I don't always have it in my purse, but I do carry it with me often enough to include it.
- Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea scented anti-bacterial hand gel.
- Little gloves - just in the winter when my hands are bound to get cold!
- Mini-brush for when the wind messes with my hair, lol.
- I alwaysalwaysalways carry gum. I am somewhat addicted to chewing gum.
- My Acer Liquid E cell phone.
- And my wallet of course! Just got this Guess one this Christmas, to go with my bag. It doesn't quite match but I love it.
I tend to switch my purse with the seasons, as well as the things that are in it. I will probably do another one of these posts when that happens!