Saturday, 5 March 2011

Forever 21 Haul

Forever 21 is my favourite store! Unfortunately, we don't even have one here. Luckily, there is a Canadian online store, and while they don't have quite the wide selection that the American store has, it's still pretty awesome. So I tend to visit http://canada.forever21.com at least once a week, and order new stuff at least once a month. You'd think that would get expensive because of shipping fees, but I make sure to always order over $60 so that I get free shipping! Err.. that probably doesn't mean that I'm saving any money at all. Haha but no really, even when I don't get over $60 shipping is pretty cheap because it's within Canada, and when I do get over $60, I always get lots of stuff because their stuff is such good prices.

Anyway, I went on this morning and couldn't help myself and ordered a bunch of stuff. Here it is.

First thing are these "Basic Cuffed Denim Shorts" in the colour Denim Black, for $12.50.

I have a pair of shorts I bought from Forever 21 last spring that are almost identical, but they are my very favourite shorts and I wore them all summer. They are so comfy. Plus the ones I have are regular denim blue, so I figured why not buy them in black, especially when they're so cheap.

Second is this "Asymmetrical Lace Jacket" in Denim Black, for $27.80.


I am a sucker for anything lace. I liked the jacket when I saw it from the front, but when I saw the back I just HAD to get it.

That is all for the clothes I got this time but the great thing about Forever 21 is that they sell EVERYTHING. And I love their accessories. So, I also got:

"Paisley Pearlescent Stretch Bracelet", $4.80


"F9636 Sunglasses", $6.80


"Forget Me Not Necklace", $3.80


"Sparkling Knit Over the Knee Socks", $5.80


I also bought this nailpolish. I've never tried any of Forever 21's make-up or nailpolish, so we'll see how it is.
"Pearl Wonder Nail Polish", $3.80


A lot of stuff for just over $60 right. :D

1 comment:

  1. I love that jacket too!

    I just worked out the prices in Sterling, and they all seem so cheap for what you've got! I'm quite jealous, I don't think we have it over here!

    ReplyDelete