Saturday, 26 February 2011

Beauty Survey

Just thought I'd do this little beauty questionnaire to get things going a bit! By the way, I took it from Kat @ Tea and Cake.

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice - morning and night. But I only really do it thoroughly in the morning. I really just do it with water at night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
In general, it's oily. But I have a tendency to have combination skin as well, it's weird.

-What is your current facial wash?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yup, my face wash is exfoliating.

-What brand do you use?
St. Ives and I use some Clearasil stuff as well.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Clearasil morning burst or something like that. I also have a tinted moisturizer by Mark that I really like.

-Do you have freckles?
Some that come out in the summer when my skin in tanned.

-Do you use eye cream?
No.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, I still get spots on occasion, how annoying at my age.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yeah I used it when I was younger.


MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
Some Rimmel Matte stuff.

-How about concealer?
I just bought a Covergirl Neutralizer. Have yet to try it.

-Do you know your undertone color?
No.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They look nice, but I can't be bothered with them, too much work!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes. Not that I always follow that rule.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Avon usually.

-Sephora or MAC?
I like Sephora.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
A lot of brushes. They're not a name brand or anything, I got a nice set off ebay lol.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I have an overall face primer that I use on my eyes as well.

-For the face?
Yeah. It's from Sephora.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I have 3 - shimmery white, light shimmery pink, or this pale shimmery brown. I clearly like the shimmery colours better lol.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Usually pencil but I'm getting the hang of using liquid too.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Rarely lol, but it has happened.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don't know?

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Some of my make-up is mineral make-up, so yet.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Viva Glam by Mac, the Lady Gaga one. Such a good pink.

-How about lipgloss?
I really prefer tinted lip balms lol.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I like my Annabelle one, it's kind of mauve-y, I don't know what it's called though.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No, but like I mentioned, I did buy my brushes from ebay.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeah it's mostly what I have lol.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nope.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Nah.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Can be, especially with mascara lol.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too dark foundation or just too much foundation. Yuck.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I use both.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Hm I'm not sure, I don't pay that close of attention I guess. :P

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara. I would miss my powder though. And blush. Lol.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I would really prefer not to. But I mean, I have lol.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No. :(

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I don't know, I like Covergirl stuff best?

-What do you think of Makeup?
It's a lot of fun and it's cool cause you can use it in so many different ways to change up your look.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun survey. Would you mind if I borrow the questions from you?

    I'm following your blog! Please check out mine too:) http://vbeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete