Thursday, 24 February 2011

First Post - Undecided

I've decided I need to start a new blog, off of LiveJournal, and Tumblr, which doesn't even count as a blog in my opinion. And not that I've actually posted anything on LJ in years, anyway. However, I'm not quite sure what I want this blog to be yet. I'd like it to be somewhat focused on something, and less of just random ramblings about my life that no one cares about. So I have yet to figure that out. I'm thinking fashion and beauty. But then again, I'm also thinking books and reviews, and things to do with my education and my path towards becoming a copy-editor or getting involved in the publishing industry or whatever. So I guess it still might be somewhat random. I suppose that's okay. It'll still be more focused than anything I've ever had before. Maybe. Haha. We'll see. Like I said, I've still got to figure it out. I just made this blog 5 minutes ago anyway, so we'll see what becomes of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment